The Behavior Station® > Behaviorpedia
Behaviorpedia is an online resource for behavior analysts, consumers of behavior analysis services, and students of behavior analysis. Currently, the Behaviorpedia website is in its preliminary stages, and is in the process of building a large database of resources. The contents of Behaviorpedia will include:
1. Access to peer-reviewed research on clinical practices and basic concepts
2. Clinical examples for new practitioners: This will include copies of high quality Behavior support plans, Functional Analysis reports, Teaching programs, etc.
3. General practice guidelines for the implementation of common interventions and to guide ethical practices
4. Information about the evidence-base (or lack of evidence) for particular interventions
5. Video examples of procedures with explanations of the basic principles upon which the procedures effectiveness is predicated.
Behaviorpedia is currently in need of professionals with expertise in behavior analysis who are interested and able to contribute evidence-based content to its database.
→ Travel to Behaviorpedia.com
Please note that when you click the link above, you are departing from The Behavior Station and entering a third party website.